Saturday, February 19, 2005

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

este foi um poema ke a minha miga maluka me mandou e k achei simplesmente genial! por isso decidi partilhar com todos....
esperem k gostem tanto como eu gostei e espero k partilhem as vossas opinioes!
bigado miga!!!! espero k comentes! =op

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

I hate the way you talk to meand the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat bootsand the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sickit even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugheven worse when you make me cry
I hate it that you're not aroundand the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate younot even close, not even a little bit, not even any at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Migaaaaaa! Epa esse poema é mm lindooo! lo0lo0l! a serio era lindo pa dedicar a alguem :$ lo0lo0l! BJSSSS MIGA MALUKAAA

Anonymous said...

Migaaaaaa! Epa esse poema é mm lindooo! lo0lo0l! a serio era lindo pa dedicar a alguem :$ lo0lo0l! BJSSSS MIGA MALUKAAA

ju said...

moral:
o odio pode ser um modo de amar

(acreditem que às vezes acontece)

Anonymous said...

oi ni! olha n sei s sabs ms o poema e do fime "as dez coisas k odeio em ti", s kurtist o poema tens d ver o filme!!!!!! é mta loco!!!!!!!!!!! eu sei k a minha mamy (miga_maluka o adora) bjx